Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ridaan

Passed CCIE Routing and Switching

59 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Today I passed my CCIE Routing and Switching..It was a long journey but finally I got my magical number.I have all the labs and TS that I used to pass the exam.

If anyone is interested please ping me to get the labs for free..The files which I bought was from CCIERNSLABS.com

Their support was outstanding...

Please use the below mentioned file which contains videos for TS:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/RBqxBPCR/MPLS_TS_VIDEOS.html

Enjoy!!!

Thanks

Dear Ridan - many congrats, we are in progress of lab - and planing for next 2 months can you please help us giving the updated and solved workbook which you got in your lab exam. and also few tips and guidense...

Thanks

Faisal

Dear Ridan
I also bought from [websitebanned] but TS not clear only Paper. Could you Share Latest TSv5 to us

My test on 2/19

Thank much.

Hi ridaan,first of all congrats on your highest achievement of CCIE number.I am also appearing for my lab in april.Can u please share the dumps which u have studied for the lab to my mail . It will be a great help........Thanks

Thanks ridaan for sharing..let me tell you that I have cleared my CCIE lab today and these doc's were the one's which I have been referring to.Initially i didn't trust the post but after going through the docs I felt that they were just too good,

Thanks to this forum for having people like you :)

what a wonderful Person. i failed last year in my first attempet and i still save money for my next try. i hope if you tell me your journy to pass the lab so i can follow it , and also if you have vaild material for the exam i will be so grateful and appreciated.smile.png , by the way my email is ahmed_millis@yahoo.com

Ahmed,I completely relied on above doc's and they are very well documented.I think there is another release after this..If you need any technical assistance let me know

Dear All, my mail is zoundibona@yahoo.fr

Kindly share with me all the stuffs !!

Zoundibona I have used above mentioned URL (4 shared Link),,,but I think there is a new release after that.Their gmail status claims that they have released an update on 10th March

Hello allwyn,

Do u have know , where I can get the latest version published on 10th March.

I assume that you took your Lab recently, right? so, if you do not mind , what is your CCIE #id, just to see how many there are now in the world.

Please let me know, where to get the latest version release on 10th March

Regards

Zoundibona Iv used above doc's and didn't bought any workbooks from anyone so I don't have any updates..Also If you know it is foolishness to display your CCIE Id publically.Well can tell you about the initials i.e 384XX

Dear Ridan,

Congratulations, It is quite a wonderful achievement. I also have plan to write the exam within two months and preparing seriously now. I would really appreciate if you could please help me giving the updated and solved workbook which you used for your lab exam. And also kindly provide your valuable guidance and tips.

Thank you

Shameez