Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
ridaan

Passed CCIE Routing and Switching

Hi Folks,

Today I passed my CCIE Routing and Switching..It was a long journey but finally I got my magical number.I have all the labs and TS that I used to pass the exam.

If anyone is interested please ping me to get the labs for free..The files which I bought was from CCIERNSLABS.com

Their support was outstanding...

Please use the below mentioned file which contains videos for TS:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/RBqxBPCR/MPLS_TS_VIDEOS.html

Enjoy!!!

Thanks

Dear Ridaan,

Please share with me, my mail id is amir_hussain72@hotmail.com this would be my 2nd attempt. My first attempt was on 8th January, 2012 and result was failed. So please help me before my written expire.

Best Regards,

Amir

Dear Ridaan,

Please share with me, my mail id is amir_hussain72@hotmail.com this would be my 2nd attempt. My first attempt was on 8th January, 2012 and result was failed. So please help me before my written expire.

Best Regards,

Amir

Hey Amir,

Just download the files from the 4shared link.

They are enough to pass the lab

Ridaan,

Please can you check if there is any update?

Wolf I don't have further subscription..but will share as soon as I get it from any of my friends.

Heading for SP now.

Wish me luck guys

Hi Ridaan,

Congratulations on passing the Lab, Good Job Man and best of luck in your practical life, the links you posted are very informative and i would like to receive the other videos for the TS. Here's my email ID: M.i.shoman@hotmail.com

Hi Ridaan,

Congratulations on passing the Lab, Good Job Man and best of luck in your practical life, the links you posted are very informative and i would like to receive the other videos for the TS. Here's my email ID: M.i.shoman@hotmail.com

Hi Shoman,

Buddy I don't have active subscription with them.Also I only had MPLS videos which I bought it from them.

@ Ridaan, are the videos enough for the whole tshoot section or is it just MPLS trobleshhoting part only ? .....The reason why i'm asking is because it says mpls tshoot videos so just wondering, thanks again :)

@ Ridaan, one last queastion. The gns3 file for the tshoot section, i tried downloading but it wouldn't work. I guess i have to buy actual switches before i can use it, correct ?

@ Ridaan, one last queastion. The gns3 file for the tshoot section, i tried downloading but it wouldn't work. I guess i have to buy actual switches before i can use it, correct ?

Simbahmso,you need not have actual switches.

This topology is GNS based and it has virtual router's.

Hi Ridaan, i will apreciate if you help me with the most recent material, if you have. Please send me info to: ivan779@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Hi,

My lab exam is on 21 Oct in Dubai. Please can we know those TS and Labs are exectly same in the exam or there are some changes. Those who attempted already please advice... We would like to know those changes.

Edited by sangey

• In Lab 5, i have 2 doubts...
  • HSRP timers by default is 3 sec and 15 hello packets (1x5). Question says standby will take up active role in a second if 5 hello packets not received. Solution given is standby 0 timers 3 16. I feel the solution could be standby 0 timers 4 20. This is because we add one sec and even hello packets need to be added.
  • Zone based Firewall. Both rules are just pass and pass for source and destination. Then why we are force to put zone B facing BB while zone A facing the networks. I feel in this situation zone A or B could work because both have same rule pass and pass.

Please assit.

mohdsangey@yahoo.com

Hi Folks,

Today I passed my CCIE Routing and Switching..It was a long journey but finally I got my magical number.I have all the labs and TS that I used to pass the exam.

If anyone is interested please ping me to get the labs for free..The files which I bought was from CCIERNSLABS.com

Enjoy!!!

Thanks

Ridan,

Can you please send all study lab materials to my email id mailme.anil@gmail.com.

I'm in progress of lab - and planing for next 3 months can you please help us giving the updated and solved workbook which you got in your lab exam. and also few tips and guidance.

• In Lab 5, i have 2 doubts...
  • HSRP timers by default is 3 sec and 15 hello packets (1x5). Question says standby will take up active role in a second if 5 hello packets not received. Solution given is standby 0 timers 3 16. I feel the solution could be standby 0 timers 4 20. This is because we add one sec and even hello packets need to be added.
  • Zone based Firewall. Both rules are just pass and pass for source and destination. Then why we are force to put zone B facing BB while zone A facing the networks. I feel in this situation zone A or B could work because both have same rule pass and pass.

Please assit.

mohdsangey@yahoo.com

Default timers are 3 15, Thats mean HSRP sends 15/3=5packets.

And if question state for after one sec WHEN 5 packets recieved,

time will be 15+1=16.

Hi,

My lab exam is on 21 Oct in Dubai. Please can we know those TS and Labs are exectly same in the exam or there are some changes. Those who attempted already please advice... We would like to know those changes.

Yes they used to be exactly the same..

Ridan,

Can you please send all study lab materials to my email id mailme.anil@gmail.com.

I'm in progress of lab - and planing for next 3 months can you please help us giving the updated and solved workbook which you got in your lab exam. and also few tips and guidance.

Brother I cleared my lab exam long back.I don't have any further updates.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Hi Folks,

Enjoy!!!

Thanks

Bro I just passed CCNP. In how much time you passed CCIE R&S. Bro can i get Version material of CCIE R&S which you shared on 4shared.

BRO 1 MORE THING CAN GET NABRIK CCIE WRITTEN STUDY GUIDE ...PLEASE . ASK FROM UR FRIENDS IF THEY HAVE PLEASE

Thank you so much for the share! It seem the doc is few months back, and there are new updates now in the ccie exam, but it's a good share. It gives me an idea about ccierns i like their wordings and formats, and solutions. The explanation seem much logical and understandable, than other vendors unfortunately.

hello ridaan

thanks you very much on all your sharing.

i saw your upload of cciernslabs.com Update on 10th March 2013.

did you have a new version of cciernslabs.com ?

I would appreciate your help