Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
CMM_FAHIM

Recertification of CCNA-Voice

Dear Friends,

Can you please someone explain on how I should move forward to re-certify the CCNA-VOICE?

In 2010 I have passed CVOCIE 6.0 which enabled me to,

1. Renew CCNA

2. Passed CVOICE Module

3. Got CCNA-VOICE

Now I need to renew all these certification through passing single exam. I would like to re sit for CVOICE if the same will enable me to renew all or at least CCNA only, which I do not want sit again in my life :-)

Please help me in this regard. Time gone since I had to complete my MASTERS :-(

Thanks in advance

Edited by CMM_FAHIM

is CVOCIE 6. still valid? exams are valid for 3 years; you must take and pass all remaining CCNP Voice exams 3 years from passing CVOCIE 6. I don't think there is a time, right? 4 reaming exams to pass this year;

Hi Martinlo,

Thanks for the answer.

My basic requirement is just to preserve the CCNA. Hence can you please explain the below points. Seriously I don't know and can you please guide me even if the questions sound silly. My intention is not completing CCVP but save CCNA/CCNA-voice ONLY by taking single exam and renew them for another 3 years.

1. I posses CCNA/CCNA-voice, if I take the cvoice again (6 0r 8) or another CCVP module ( 6 or 8) will that reset the CCVP clock to another 3 years and renew CCNA/CCNA-VOICE?

2. If I take CCNP-Route module will that still renew CCNA/CCNA-voice and start the clock for CCNP path?

Thanks a million.

Fahim

to re-certify lower certs just take One same- level or higher level exam; Taking ROUTE exam will re-certify your CCNA, CCNA Voice and CCENT (if u have one);

so, yes to both points;

• Upvote 1

Dear Martinlo,

Thanks a lot for the helping hand.

Can you please let me know CVOICE 6 is still possible or should I go for CVOICE 8? I have seen in this forum that 6.0 expired. but just to authenticate from an experienced knowledgeable person in this domain.

Many Thanks,

Edited by CMM_FAHIM

8, as 6 is gone; and cert has changed from CCVP to CCNP Voice; CUCM -Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8 is used not 6.

CVOICE exam is just an intro, so it is ok but other exams are based on CUCM software so doing wrong one or old 6 is not helping to pass reaming exams with version 8;

check https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccvp for details;

Dear Martinlo,

I was way, sorry for the late replay. Thanks a lot for the info and now focusing on the V8.

Any tips for me?

Thanks again,

Fahim