Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farbodkain

associate Mc id With Prometric Id - Problem

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

before i start my topic let me apologize if i created this topic in wrong section.

right now,I have big problem with prometric and i hope someone here can help me or show me the way. let me explain about my situation.I'm certified on 2009 with pass 7 exams on network engineering.because of one problem on those years i created new Microsoft account and Prometric account.i passed two last of my exams with new profiles,after that,i sent request to microsoft in order to merge my profiles and everything was good.

Right now i want to register new exam MB2-700 on prometric and after i go through register proccess, i notice that section related to my Microsoft account (include Mc id and Email address) on last Prometric registration proccess web page is wrong. that mc id and email address not exist anymore. i contacted prometric and ask to modify it to my recent and only Mc Id i have but they tell me i have to call microsoft for this request.so i took there advice and called to microsoft department and they said its not relavant to us and you have to call prometric directy for resolve this issue.

so right now i don't know which one of this company can solve my problem?i'm really confused!

For better Understanding(clreafication)

Years 2005 => Mc Id:380972 and Mc Id:3720270 => Merged and survived Mc Id: 3720270

Right now -Years 2014 =>My Prometric Id:sr2527667 with Mc Id: 380972( not exist anymore on DB Microsoft) and need to modify to 3720270

Thanks for your Concern

Hi.

first off, can you get into MCP page and download your transcript including the tests under the old id?

second, have you sent a snailmail letter to Prometric ith that information?

prometric.com/en-us/contact-us/pages/default.aspx

third, be patient. It will not be an easy change. They want to prevent fraud.

Edited by setnaffa

thanks for your answer @setnaffa . after i didn't got any reply email message from prometric i called them and they said, this mc id Auto sync with microsoft account and they can't change it before new pass exam. so i decide to register new exam and after i pass if any problem exist , i try to contact them again.