Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mkccna

CCENT and CCNA projects - volunteers needed :)

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I need a few people to help me with two projects related to the CCENT and CCNA exams. No - not selling anything here, it will be available for free for everybody when it is ready.

The idea is to help you pass the CCENT, CCNA, and CCNA Sec exams. No - no braindumps either. I do know the rules and actually that one is the main one. Keep guessing ;-)

This is top secret ;-) but I guarantee a lot of fun and help with your Cisco studies.

Would love to hear from a couple of certified people and someone studying towards the cert.

Anyone? smile.png

BTW: you are not allowed to ask for something if you do not offer anything first, so here is a cheat sheet I made some time ago for CCENT, still good for CCNA. Tell me if u like it, I have more smile.png

Thx

CCENT-Cheat-Sheet-Commands-Shortcuts_.pdf

Nicely done!

Thanks

Darby Weaver

Would you give some more details about the projects ?

The first one is here: http://www.trickyexam.net/

The idea is to create a website that people can use to practice exam questions. My goal is to create 1000 exam questions with DETAILED explanations. I want to deliver some webinars, be online for people etc. I know there are websites like this but there are two main things I want to focus on:

• detailed explanations so students can use it to study. No braindumps allowed. Questions, drag&drop, labs etc. The advantage is a detailed explanation for everything.

• all for free with me and other active members for delivering webinars etc.

Because this is a challenge for me when it comes to wordpress and the amount of time, I will probably go to Indiegogo for funding to get sth I can start with... The webiste has been created as you can see, feel free to check it out.

What do u think? :)

Your idea is good, what about to start here some puzzle questions . I would be happy to re-new my CCNA and learning from 0