Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pawan_Bhattarai

I want to setup small VoIP network (8 users)

Dear friends,

I want to setup VoIP in my existing network for 8 users. I have requirement of 8 VoIP phones. Please suggest the hardware and software required along with licensing.

My configuration:

I have a Cisco 3750-X 12 port fiber switch that connects two departments (SALES and FINANCE) with fiber. The departments are connected to Cisco 3750-X with Cisco 300 SMB switches and down to PCs. This Cisco 3750-X has also connection to the Cisco 2911 router (with universal image 15.4) for Internet and VPN purpose with one port gigabit port vacant.. I am recently activated trial of UCK9 and want to give a try...but dnt know how to start :(...may be see some CBT or ask someone...i dnt know

SALES PCs---------Cisco 300 SMB-------------------------Fbr---------------------------Cisco 3750-X-----------------Fbr--------------------Cisco 300 SMB---------FINANCE PCs

| Cu

Cisco 2911 to Internet

Attachement: My Cisco 2911 config and DIAGRAM

I know its easy for you...plz help.Cisco 2911.txt

Cisco 2911.txt

DIAGRA.jpg

Edited by Pawan_Bhattarai

Sounds like a request for a paid consultant rather than a request for help with how to learn technology.  

www.cisco.com is loaded with information on how to proceed.  

Black Friday, the last day of the event, there is a need to hurry to see, missed today, we have to wait for next year, such a preferential event, the focus is that the test bank is up to date, has been updated, and is free to provide updates.
http://t.cn/E7mOgxN