Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaredlee

edb to pst converter
Repair and Recover corrupt Exchange EDB Data to PST

2 posts in this topic

EDB to PST converter is best software for recovery of damage or corrupted EDB file from exchange server database and convert into new working PST files and other formats like MSG, EML, vCard, vCal, MBOX and EMLX and save it in required location. I would suggest you must try to use this Exchange EDB to PST application once. I also have been using this software for some month. According to my experience it is best application.

Free Download Software visit here:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Convert-EDB-File-to-PST-bffabd26?redir=0

Due to several unforeseen reasons, these database files are susceptible to get corrupted. Accessing these corrupt Exchange Server files is not so easy. In order to make them fully accessible, you have to download a third party tool. When it comes to buy this type of tool, there is no way better than EDB to PST Converter which is world’s best solution to recover all types of EDB files accurately, including emails, contacts, attachments, tasks, drafts, calendars, appointments, notes, journals, sent items, folders, distribution lists, subfolders and more in bulk at elementary level. This tool enables users to convert either multiple, any one or all the user mailboxes of Microsoft Exchange Server, whether online or offline. From here you can download the free trial version of EDB to PST Converter software, Free version is integrated with full feature rather than to save emails.

Note: In Free Trial version you are allow to save 25 items per mailbox absolutely free.

Download now: http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html