Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
taragill

Download 1Z0-543 Exam Dumps VCE and PDF - Real Exam Questions PDF

I felt self-confident that I would pass the oracle 1Z0-543exam and I did, the very first attempt. Its just do to 1Z0-543 dumps pdf because it contains valid exam questions with correct answer. I can confidently recommend this to anyone preparing for Oracle Application Integration Architecture 11g Essentials exam.

Following are some questions from 1Z0-543 dumps pdf.

Which one best describes the type of information expressed by a collection of EBOs?

A. data model

B. data repository

C. generic operations

D. exchanged messages

Correct Answer: A

How do you ensure technical compliance of a PIP?

A. by conducting code walkthroughs

B. by creating complex test cases

C. by executing PIP Auditor tool to produce technical compliance reports

D. by executing XMAN and EOL2CSV tools

Correct Answer: C

What are the two relationships between Service Solution Component definition for ABCS and the actual implementation performed In the Service Constructor/

JDeveloper?

A. Service Solution Component of ABCS types have no relation to the eventual implementation in the Service Constructor/JDeveloper.

B. Service Solution Component of ABCS types are upstream of the eventual implementationinService Constructor/JDeveloper.

C. Service Solution Component provides functional metadata for the ABCS before the actual implementation in JDeveloper.

D. Service Solution Component provides the Interface for the ABCS before the actual Implement in JDeveloper.

Correct Answer: BC