Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
black007

Exchange EDB TO PST

Use this Flawless EDB to PST Migration because this software can easily extracts all the important email objects and converts Exchange EDB files into accessible PST without changing its format at all. this tool gives you new PST files with old format as you’ve seen before. this tool have Online EDB-PST Conversion feature which is that With this software, you don’t have to disconnect the online services in MS Exchange just because of conversion. EDB to PST Converter is flexible enough to convert Exchange EDB files into accessible PST files online.

to try this free tool click here:- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

I want to share here my two months ago experience when I followed every step given in the manual guide to convert the EDB file into PST format but this method is very complex for me, so I decided I should go with a third-party tool such as EDB to PST converter tool from Bitdataconversion. This tool can convert EDB files into many formats as well as export the EDB file to Office365 and Live Exchange Server.

More Information: EDB to PST

Edited by robingthapa