Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Denny212

700-803 Sample PDF Questions - 700-803 Dumps ,braindumpskey

Recently I pass Exam with 86% score and get 700-803 exam certification. I tried several study material for passing 700-803 Exam then I find the perfect 700-803 exam dumps. It is so lucky to buy 700-803 study material. Many PDF question of these dumps exactly as it is matched with real exam question. Like these questions.

Q: - Effective public safety requires a positive feedback loop that includes which three options?

(Choose three.)

A. growing economies

B. better roads

C. protected citizens

D. faster subways

E. stronger communities

Answer: A, C, E

Q: - Which two ruggedized solutions make up the IoT-ready infrastructure of the Cisco Connected

Safety and Security solution? (Choose two.)

A. Cisco Video Analytics

B. switches and routers with embedded network services

C. open application ecosystem

D. wireless infrastructure

Answer: B, D

Q: - By which method does Cisco Connected Safety and Security simplify public safety solution management?

A. strengthening cyber security solutions

B. utilizing a single, converged network and applications that unify safety and security operations

C. reducing costs

D. replacing old solutions

Answer: B

Q: - In which two ways can Cisco Connected Safety and Security solutions be applied to the mining industry? (Choose two.)

A. enable remote platform monitoring using Cisco IP cameras and edge video analytics

B. operate in hazardous conditions with Cisco ruggedized, IoT-ready infrastructure

C. open doors from IP phones and other endpoints with Physical Access Control

D. monitor crime and traffic incidents with Cisco Video Surveillance Manager

E. improve incident response with Cisco Collaborative Operations

Answer: B, E

In spite of being suggested by my friend I was doubtful about the quality of Cisco 700-803 Dumps then I downloaded demo questions. By doing so, I knew that there is no better material than Cisco 700-803 dumps. Every concept was well presented so I could get every point by the first read.

REAL 2.jpg