Sadikhov IT Certification forums

The question bank of 700-260 dumps PDF is updated and all latest exam questions were in the dumps. I can’t believe this I complete my course just in few days and at the end I pass. If you want to pass exam with less effort you need to get 700-260 exam dumps from braindumpskey. In this dumps a valid collection of question that are briefly define with real type’s examples and some pdf questions of this dumps is almost matched with final exam questions. These are following questions which I attempt in real exam.

Q: - Which licensing feature enables customers to better manage their software assets and optimize their IT spending?

A. Cisco ONE

B. Smart Accounts

C. Enterprise License Agreements

D. License Bundling

Answer: B

Q: - Upon which component are security solutions directly built in the Cisco future solutions architecture framework?

A. Security intelligence operations

B. Third-party applications

C. Management and intelligence capabilities

D. Cisco security platforms

Answer: D

Q: - Which Cisco security benefit is a differentiator that allows partners to plan and model their businesses?

A. Comprehensive vision for security

B. One solution to fit every need

C. Unparalleled commitment

D. Lowest price points

E. Best-in-class technologies

Answer: A

Q: - Increased employee productivity, confidence in data confidentiality, and increased visibility are features that demonstrate which Cisco business value?

A. Cost effectiveness

B. Protection

C. Control

D. Flexibility

E. Completeness

Answer: C