Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

Sadikhov IT Certification forums

I pass 700-265 exam last week and tell you about 700-265 exam dumps is good helper to prepare for 700-265 exam. All 700-265 exam materials were very new to me but I was able to follow it and pass the exam very easily. You can rely on it. Some questions of this pdf dumps that exactly matched with real exam questions. Like these questions,

Q: - Which two attack vectors are protected by remote access VPN? (Choose two.)

A. campus and branch

B. voicemail

C. cloud apps

D. email

E. mobile

Answer: D, E

Q: - Which three options are attack vectors of the threat-centric defense? (Choose three.)

A. Linux OS

B. email

C. web

D. cloud apps

E. DNS security

F. voicemail

Answer: B, C, D

Q: - Which customer cost saver leverages current infrastructures without buying new appliances and avoids lengthy customizations?

A. faster integration

B. fewer resources to manage

C. flexible licensing

D. less time scoping a breach

Answer: C

Q: - Which two Cisco business values demonstrate features of end-to-end protection and protection across the attack continuum? (Choose two.)

A. completeness

B. cost effectiveness

C. protection

D. control

E. flexibility

Answer: C, D

I could not find a reliable study material on time but I got Cisco 700-265 dumps finally and started my preparation without any further delay. Cisco 700-265 has designed it wonderfully. I cleared all the concepts through Cisco 700-265 Dumps within a short time and aced my certification.

main-qimg-994586109e99133568fefe88d2951a36.png