Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
stephercarol

70-533 exam retired, AZ-102 Azure Administrator Transition exam available

Microsoft has recently released the new Azure Administrator Certification which replaces the previous 70-533 exam. If you've already taken and passed your 70-533 exam then you can transition to the new certification by taking the AZ-102 exam.For those who have already passed Exam 70-533,this certification exam will help you achieve a direct transition to the Azure Administrator Role.

The overall set of exam objectives for the AZ-102 exam is a combination of both the following 2 exams:

AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security

If you want to get online Azure AZ-102 exam to practice, we highly recommend Passcert Microsoft Azure AZ-102 practice test for your preparation. you also can choose our Azure Administrator bundle for AZ-100 and AZ-101 exam to get your certification.

I have recently passed my IT exam by using AZ-102 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition dumps. I cannot express adequately how much helpful this guide has been during my preparation. I say thanks for the instructions and guidelines given by the experts on RealExamCollection.com. It became possible on with this extraordinary material that I got a firm grip over the field. My approach was refined by providing me a deep understanding and the facts about the practical work within the field. AZ-102 dumps pdf gave me knowledge and confidence and online practice test polished my abilities and enhanced my performance.