Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
thecat

New Cwna Study Guide 3rd Edition...

The new CWNA Study Guide 3rd Edition is out now, and will be out for exam 3 by July 1 this year. 592 pages, see

hxxp://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?ms=MzM4NTU0S0&r=NzgzMTIyMDUzS0&j=NjQ2NDAzOAS2 . Question of the week, and some good whitepapers available. Good questions. I'd be interested in anyones insight on the difference between this and the previous edition?

weaponX2, Where did you get this deal? GetCertifiedforLess? Is there a PDF version available or just the book? I'm reading the previous version to version 3, hopefully there aren't too many differences.

There are a lot of differences. A lot of new stuff.

They told me that the NEW edition was more than enough to pass the current test.

The test Changes July.

weaponX2, Where did you get this deal? GetCertifiedforLess? Is there a PDF version available or just the book? I'm reading the previous version to version 3, hopefully there aren't too many differences.

Go here

I think they don't make pdf versions of the book although I found a pdf of the 2nd ed. in emule

Can any one send me CWNA 3rd edition PDF version ,i would apprecitate coz ineed it very much, thanks

fawad

NOT a good start. As you are a newbie I shan't warn you - but I do recommend you go read the FAQ as soon as possible. NO gimme requests in the forum! There is a special section for gimme requests and it is not here.

Thankyou.

HKP

Edited by hkphooey

heloo dear learned ones,

pls i just pulled thru with CCNA and want to get my CWNA before proceeding for CCNP.

i found out that the latest study guide is the 3rd edition.

what i have is the 2nd edition.

'PLEASE' i do appreciate a good link where i can download the book, irrespective of the format [i heard the .pdf version is not available, how true is this?]

the link i got when i searched the forum gives an error report.

thks guys, i know i can count on u all.

You need to out requests for any resources in the shares section. Just for your Information, the 3rd Edition does not have an ebook version. You can have a look at the Sybex book, this may be useful in your studies. The sybex book is available in the shares section.

This is an old thread.

All we have to do is Close it!!!