Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cancer

Books

9 posts in this topic

Is this a place of IT techies; Well I have serious doubt about it. IT guys begging for books . This does not suite them . they say

Please give this book
Do you have that book
I need this book
I have got this book who need this

Pathetic

Seems to me as a fish market that hell section of books

I hate that section to bottom of my heart

An utter nonsense

Please close that forum

Respected Cancer,

Just feel about the situation ... example,a beginner needs a IT books to learn and he can't efford to buy,so what he can do ? he will ask for the books :)

In this world there are different types of peoples,some people don't like to ask for the help but for some people,their needs tells them to ask for the help.

The people are divided into different categories ..Religiously,Caste,Classes etc
If a person is poor and he can't efford to buy such thing.. he could ask for the help because forum is made for the help and the Requesting and Sharing section is divided,which doesn't mix in other sections which can be leads to more spamming :)

dear,Before Ocean also was a drop and many drops of water made an Ocean :)
So help others and get helps from others ,,,, [b]you don't know may be a some beginner could help you to get your needy book in IT field :) [/b]

Hope my thought doesn't hurt you :)
God Bless you for your success

-MEHB

Dear cancer,

As I see from the date you registered, you are relatively new member of our forum. Our forum has two years history behind.
The "study guides exchange" forum which you refered in your post has been created based on long discussions and thorough analyzing of members activities. As a result, we have dedicated a separate forum where members can exchange and share their study materials.

Cancer, I hope you do realize what would happen to other forums if we did not have this one which you hate so much ;)

Thanks
FS

I am really lost!!!!
What exactly is Cancer complaining about. There should be more forums where ideas can be exchanged. I dont want to get into copyright issues here but all these things should be made available as a free resource in my opinion.
Are Techies are not suppose to read or request for material related to thier field? Do doctors and lawyers have medical references and law libraries to turn to?

For real, What exactly is your point?

[quote name='aiko' date='Aug 1 2005, 01:03 PM']I am really lost!!!!
What exactly is Cancer complaining about. There should be more forums where ideas can be exchanged. I dont want to get into copyright issues here but all these things should be made available as a free resource in my opinion.
Are Techies are not suppose to read or request for material related to thier field? Do doctors and lawyers have medical references and law libraries to turn to?

For real, What exactly is your point?[/quote]
You are right!
I dont get his point either...

[quote name='cancer' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:18 AM']Is this a place of IT techies; Well I have serious doubt about it. IT guys begging for books . This does not suite them . they say

Please give this book
Do you have that book
I need this book

Pathetic

An utter nonsense

Please close that forum[/quote]
^_^ Hi...

Well it does seem that you are upset... the major problem is that you are complaining about something that you have not even paid for... this my friend is a free IT Forum wich in turn gives you the "Oportunity" to find what you are looking for... if what you are looking for is not here... you have to ask... and well if asking does not work... y not trying to make a name for yourself and become someone that is a productive member of the forum ... maybe then you voice will be heard... in any case every1 is entitled to nag and complain... but you must remember one thing keeping up this kind of forums is not easy and is very costly and time consuming... yes you are frustrated but in many cases it is better to look for yourself before asking for anything!...

We all do what we can here and this is the best forum I've been part of for quite some time... and trust me it's not that no-one can help you out is just that you will and have to learn to be patient.

I hope you take these words the right way and if not well... it will be your choice!...

cheers and good luck.

Ya know, Cancer, you could simply NOT look at that forum. Or this whole site if it bothers you that much.

That's the problem with protestors. They're so closed-minded. It's all about what they think everyone else should think.

[quote name='cancer' post='223898' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:18 AM']Is this a place of IT techies; Well I have serious doubt about it. IT guys begging for books . This does not suite them . they say

Please give this book
Do you have that book
I need this book

Pathetic

An utter nonsense

Please close that forum[/quote]

where does it say anywhere that an IT guy can't beg for books? ;)

is there a law that says that? <_<