Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
aragon2k5

Cost Of Ceh Training In Your Country

Hi,

Can anyone please advise me how much is the CEH training in your country?

In Australia, it's very dear. A 5 day course costs approximately $4000.00. I'm wondering if it's better to take this course overseas.

In bangalore right now they offer CEH at three different locations.At one place it is around Rs.23,000 but in the other two places i'm not sure and again if taken along some other course as a package i guess they would reduce the amount considerably.I did ask at one place but the others i havent asked since they just started say around one month back or so.

Here at Portugal i think this course isn't avaliable :(

So better catch a plane and book a hotel in other country...

In India , Bangalore

5 days 23,500 INR === 23 500 Indian rupees = 505.081984 U.S. dollars

whatever i know E C Council has the contact with Standardisation, Testing and Quality Certification (STQC)for the course with exam voucher is 25000 INR. Anyway in kolkata its take more than 25000 INR. u people from bangalore are lucky, u got the talent and opportunity. u always has this kind of advantage. If I want a higher training Like SANS , CISSP then I need to go to bangalore. by the way u know anything about adept technology, chennai ? they are providing a traning in kolkata for CEH. cost is 25000. i wonder if I should join it.

Hi!

Anyone from Banglore please advise me the names of training schools offering CEH. I heard Top Gun Network Technologies Pvt. Ltd Training is a good school to take CISSP. Is this true? Are they also provide CEH training?

In Chennai, CEH cost ~ $250.

5 days fast-track mode.

In this i've completed my CEH with 90%.

That is over 4 year old post, please let the dead rest in peace.

Cheers!

Very Old one .

let the dead rest in peace :)

--

P.S. ~130 hours ~4.000-5000$ in Israel .

With exam i think ....

Good luck .,