Sadikhov IT Certification forums
Sign in to follow this  
Laosi

~passed~ 70-443

Consolidated Passed 70-443 Topic

DO NOT REQUEST DUMPS, WHICH VERSION, OR REPLY TO THEM HERE. SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED

Moderator's Note:

Following details are recommended to post:

1. Material used (no reference to dumps), examples include: Books from Cisco Press or Sybex, Videos, Classes you attended, Instructors or Mentors, etc.

2. Learning Plan (your own story)

3. Suggestions for members

Additionally, you may add following details to your post:

1. That you've passed (successfully or unsuccessfully)

2. Your score (example may look like this: 700/1000)

3. The time you had been given for the exam (not the time you personally took to pass it!)

4. Number of questions

5. Types of questions (sims, hot spots, drag & drops, multiple choice, single choice)

6. Your personal exam experience

Your posts must not include:

1. Any references to dumping material of any origin

2. Requests and offers of any kind

3. Unnecessary comments like: "Thanks", "Congrats", and similar

4. live links

5. Quotes of other members. (We want your own story.)

Violators:

1. Violations will be given warnings.

2. Three strikes and you will not be allowed to post here for 30-days.

Chances are you worked hard and studied for months for your certification. Let's give everyone else the opportunity to earn their own integrity and dignity just like we did.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Edited by Chargerhawk

I am appearing for 70-443 exam tomorrow. I am a SQL developer working in SQL environment for 6 years.

Any tips for the last day before my exam date.

Edited by TubigSuwah

Followup:

Yes. Passed with the score of 880. Exam is very challenging. Now, one more to go (70-444) to become MCITP DBA.

Thanks to all members of sadikhov forums.

Edited by Chargerhawk

I passed 70-443 couple of days ago. I had a solid 6 years of solid experience in SQL server and I refered the following study guides.

1. SQL Server 2005 Administrator Pocket Reference Companion Guide

2. MCITP - Self paced Exam Kit for 70-443

3. Some microsoft webcasts about http-end-points, clustering, replication & backup-recovery strategies.

Edited by Chargerhawk

was there stuff which the book for 70-443 doesn't cover?

Like questions to BI, etc ..?

No. All questions are from 70-443 topics. but, some of the questions are tricky and is very hard to understand what they are exactly asking us to do.

Ex 1: Choosing the right High Availability Mode for the existing environment.

Ex 2: Instead of using RAID array numbers (like RAID 0, RAID 1,RAID 5) you see 'striped set, mirrored without Parity, mirrored with parity' in some of the questions.

Hi Every Body

These links refer to the 70-443 and 70-444 self paced study guides.

Enjoy it!!

MS Press 70-443 self paced

http://www.[nofileshares].com/file/12415063/54b3fe6a/MCITP_Self-Paced_Training_Kit__Exam_70-
443__Designing_a_Database_Server_Infrastructure_Using_Microsoft_SQL_Server_2005.html

MS Press 70-444 self paced

http://www.[nofileshares].com/file/12415756/abb4fa3/MCITP_Self-Paced_Training_Kit__Exam_70-444__Optimizing_and_Maintaining_a_Database_Administration_Solution_Using_Microsoft_SQL_Server_2005.html

Edited by mip104

Hi,

the book (70-442) of microsoft will come soon after about one month :

http://labs.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/10624.aspx

MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-442): Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005

Author Sara Morgan and Tobias Thernstrom of GrandMasters

Pages 544

Disk 1 Companion CD(s); 1 Evaluation DVD(s)

Level Beg/Int

Published 04/25/2007

ISBN 9780735623835

ISBN-10 0-7356-2383-X

About the Book

Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit features official exam prep and practice for the skills measured by Exam 70-442.

Announcing an all-new Self-Paced Training Kit designed to help maximize your performance on 70-442, one of the required exams for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Database Developer certification. This 2-in-1 kit includes the official Microsoft study guide, plus practice tests on CD to help you assess your skills. It comes packed with the tools and features exam candidates want most—including in-depth, self-paced training based on final exam content; rigorous, objective-by-objective review; exam tips from expert, exam-certified authors; and customizable testing options. It also provides real-world scenarios, case study examples, and troubleshooting labs for skills and expertise that you can apply to the job.

Work at your own pace through the lessons and lab exercises. Focusing on designing and implementing database solutions in a professional job role, this official study guide covers topics such as designing data access technologies, writing and modifying queries, validating input data and handling errors, developing a transaction strategy, and optimizing performance.

Then assess yourself using 200+ practice questions on the CD, featuring multiple, customizable testing options designed to meet your specific needs. Choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on discrete objectives or chapters. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including pointers back to the book for further study. You also get an evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 software and an exam discount voucher—making this kit an exceptional value and a great career investment.

Edited by mip104

yeah thanks guys, i passed the 431 today and am considering 443-444 ,any 1 knows about forums that can share more info?

I just passed the exam a couple of hours ago ,9 case studies with 50 Questions

My Next is : 70-444

My thanks to all the guys in this forum and special Thanks to Antonio who helped me much with out even knowing who i am! ,having u as a good friend is better than all certifications!

Cheers!

Moodi

Edited by Chargerhawk

I just passed 70-443 with 940/1000 an hour ago. Thanks for this forum and all posts. Next one - 70-444, then I will be double MCITP.... sweet :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jacky

i have taken exam 70-431,70-443, the exam is usually required answer for optimum solution and best practise,so don't forget to read self paced from microsoft.Next Exam 70-444.

Edited by Chargerhawk

hai

i attend t exam sterday and i got 925/1000.

thanks to tis blog who helped me..special thanks to mip104,sqlman..etc

thanks

Edited by Chargerhawk

This is my first time to post in this forum and first of all THANKS for all of you who shared informations that helped me a lot.

I had taken 431 exam yesterday and I passed with 860

There were 35 q and 12 sims.

NOTE:I had 3 frozzen sims on the exam make sure you answer the questions correct so you will have some points to spare if anything goes wrong with the sims like in my case.

Tomorrow I am taking 443 wish me luck.

P.S. There were poor resources on 443 I will go with those that I found and I will let you all know about the exam tomorrow.

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi all,

Just successfully passed my 70-443 Exam with 880, thanks all the friends of this forum who helps me.

Study Matrila Used:

MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-443): Designing a Database Server Infrastructure Using Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2005.

CBT Nuggets.

Again Thanks to all.

Edited by Chargerhawk

Taking the 70-443 test on Tuesday morning. Using Microsoft Press 70-443 and all the practice exams from here. I will post when I complete the exam.

Thanks

Hi All,

I Manage to pass 70-443 just today

Thanks God! and thank you sadikhovsters! :lol:

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi friends,

I passed with 925 today (11.11.08) 70-443.

I used:

- MS Trainings Kid,

- Some Vids

- MCITP Database Administration SQL 2005 All in One by Darril Gibson

And now, next & last one is 70-444...

MZKe

Edited by Chargerhawk

Hi Guys

I passed (05/11/2008)

Now I'll give the 444 on 27th! wait for my update!!

^_^

Edited by Chargerhawk