Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faisal.saleem

CCNA Diary(how To Start Study?)

166 posts in this topic

Good thinking Faisal!!

For me I never look for the answer in any dump question before I figure out the correct answer myself. After that I may look for the answer to check mine. Actually I use dumps only as a concept training tool to test my understanding of the exam objectives and never try to dump any question in my mind, that's not my method in studying since I was in first school!! I am in 100% agreement with you.Thank you for your guidance.

Hi everyone! I am very much interested in the networking field . I have some network background , but it is majorly theoritical , not much practical ...... I want to start preparing for CCNA certification ..... As Faisal said that "If you can afford and u find any well reputed and well equipped (with all necessary cisco devices) institute in your area then you should consider ur self lucky and take the admission ASAP " ..... I have one institute in my area. It has well equipped labs ..... I have heard both good and bad things about this institute ( It has branches all over my country ).... So i m not sure whether to join it or not for CCNA ....... Its fees is also quite high ...... But if it will be beneficial , then I am ready to invest money in this ..... I will soon try and talk to some of the current students studying there......

One of my concerns regarding joining this institute is that -> In their so called CCNA course preparation ( 1 month classes ..... 2 hours everday) , their teaching is not exam oriented ...... They treat CCNA preparation as the basic first step for CCIE and thus they teach acc to that ..... For example-> their teacher told me that the institute's main aim is to produce CCIEs , thus if for cracking CCIE ,you need to know 100 concepts ..... then they teach 20 concepts of them in their "CCNA course" ( they say that they cover all the CCNA labs in this ), other 40 concepts in their "CCNP course" and the remaining 40 concepts in their "CCIE course" ..... Thus in a nutshell , their CCNA prep course is CCIE oriented rather than CCNA oriented ..... I hope you understand what i am trying to say .....

I have not thought of going for CCIE in near future because at present , i am in my 3rd year of engineering and i want to do my masters in networking field after graduation ...... thus in order to make my base strong , i aim at getting good marks in CCNA and pass this exam ...... So my question is " Should I join this institute for CCNA preparation ?? " coz i am doubtful if they could teach me well enuf to score good marks .....

OR ELSE

I will do self - study ......

I am determined to work hard for this exam ..... without going for any shortcuts like dumps and all and give my best shot ..... Please everybody help me ! .... I will be really grateful.....

Please reply asap .... I want to get started to reach that milestone asap .....

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!....

Anuj

When I've done my CCNA exam in late 2003, I did not know that there are exam dumps or CBTs... I was fresh out of college where I took some Networking courses and Aced them, it took me two to three months reading the books, and practicing on network simulator.

While doing the exam, I was not sure that I was going to pass. Actually, at some point near the end, I was just going through the questions in hope that I will remember some of them when I repeat the exam because I felt I will sure fail.

Surprise!!! I’ve passed that day, I did not bother to check the score. Few years later I’ve found my original score to discover that I got 900+ mark that day. A pass is a pass, a high mark is rarely important.

However, until this day I still regret not taking an actual course where I get the chance to practice stuff on am actual router and actual switch, it would have been an enjoyable thing to do. Of course since then, and although I work in server virtualization now and not focused on Cisco networking, I got the chance to configure few simple things on cisco gear and it is always a fun thing to do.

My point is, if the academy will give you a chance to practice labs on real hardware then that is the most important thing. Only school nerds should care about high marks, it does not make any difference in real life.

I've got one problem. I want to download Cisco SDM Demo version. I already have installed SDM version and now I am searching for Demo to run it on local host. I visited the site on cisco: but only thing I found there was SDM, not demo version. Can any of you give me the link or send this file. It is written , that in SDM Demo version there is a file datafile.zip. I need this file. THank you.

I've downloaded this DataFile. I am on 7th Chapter now. I am studying as hard as I can. How much time does it took from u to learn all this staff?

Hi everyone. . Im newbie here in sadikhov. . I would like became CCNA certified can you help me what should i do to pass this certification? What materials do i need to gather and study guide? Do i need to enroll on the training center for the 4 module of this certification?

Please help

thanks

Hello,

CCNA discounted vouchers are available. Special discount for IT centers.

contact E-mail: imranmalikmahmood@gmail.com

Thanks,

Best regards,

Imran Ali

Respected Sir,

How are you? I hope you will be fine there.

We have special discounted CCNA Vouchers

for World wide, on three months expiry.

Special discount for IT-Centers or who

purchase in bulk quantity.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Imran.

Hey, that’s the very helpful post. I totally agree with you. I just completed my CISCO certification from xcerts. It is very good training institute. It provides study material also.

Chenchu should now have a functioning Academy program anyone else want info about how to do it go here hxxp://www.sadikhov.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118549&view=findpost&p=640372

thank u so much . So useful

CCNA Routing and Switching Training and Certification Bootcamp Course

Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Bootcamp Training, CISCO CCNA Routing and Switching Certification bootcamp, Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Training Course are provided by bookmybootcamp. Bookmybootcamp is a venture of Mercury Solutions which is an official Cisco Learning Associate Partner for providing Cisco training and certifications by Cisco certified trainers. Contact us for more details and best offers.

Hi Friends,

During your CCNA studying, you need to read documents, watches videos and do more practice...This is classical..Keep on with this...

But beside these studies, do not forget to follow technical blogs on these topics. Because technical blogs will give you a brief information and the key points of topics...

You can follow the blogs like below:

www.ipcisco.com

www.packetlife.com

www.9tut.com

etc...

This post is very informative (faisal.saleem)

Dumps4Download.co.in this is the best source for exam study material where you can get free CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCPD, CCVP, CCIP and all certifications Exam all questions from Cisco exam Get a great discount. Prepare your Cisco Certification Exam with the Dumps4Download Organizational. :):D

Edited by finbalor